Callaway’s Free Cart Bag or Matching Hybrid Promotion
CALLAWAY’S “FREE CART BAG OR MATCHING HYBRID” PROMOTION (“PROMOTION”) IS AVAILABLE AT AUTHORISED PARTICIPATING LOCATIONS IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND ONLY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. VOID OUTSIDE OF AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND AND WHERE PROHIBITED. MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OVER TO PARTICIPATE AND A LEGAL RESIDENT OF COUNTRY WHERE PURCHASE IS MADE.
PROMOTION BEGINS AT 12:01 A.M. (AEST TIME) ON JUNE 1, 2017 AND ENDS AT 11:59 P.M. (AEST TIME) JULY 31, 2017 (“PROMOTION PERIOD”). PRODUCTS PURCHASED BEFORE OR AFTER THESE DATES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS PROMOTION.
Sponsor: Callaway Golf South Pacific Pty Ltd., Acn 094 768 359, 18 Corporate Avenue, Rowville, Victoria, Australia (“Sponsor”).
Terms and Conditions:
(1) During the Promotion Period, purchase a Qualified Set of Irons (as defined below) in-store from a participating authorised Callaway® retailer in Australia or New Zealand (“Participating Authorised Retailer”), and you will receive one (1) current Callaway® Cart Bag (valued at no more than AUD$294.99 RRP & NZD$349.99 RRP) or one (1) matching Hybrid within the XR Family (XR OS or Steelhead XR) (valued at no more than AUD$294.99 RRP & NZD$349.99 RRP) at the point of purchase, while supplies last. A list of Participating Authorised Retailers is located at http://au.callawaygolf.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-CG_en_AU-Site/en_AU/Stores-Find.
(2) “Qualified Set” is defined as a new seven (7) piece set of Callaway® Steelhead XR Irons & Hybrids, Steelhead XR Pro Irons or XR OS Irons & Hybrids. Consumer’s sets may substitute any pieces for the following items:
- Callaway® XR 16 Pro Driver
- Callaway® XR 16 Pro Fairway
- Callaway® XR 16 Driver
- Callaway® XR 16 Fairway
(3) If substituted club is priced higher than the Qualified Set (Irons/Hybrids), the customer must pay the difference.
(4) Promotion is available on custom build sets of Irons and Hybrids. Standard upcharges apply.
(5) The Qualified Set must be purchased in a single transaction and must be documented on the same invoice or sales receipt.
(6) LIMIT OF ONE (1) CALLAWAY CART BAG OR MATCHING HYBRID PER QUALIFIED SET PURCHASED BY PARTICIPANT. ONE (1) QUALIFIED SET PURCHASE PER CUSTOMER PER DAY DURING THE PROMOTION PERIOD, WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
(7) Not all retailers selling Qualified Sets are participating in this Promotion. It is each participant’s responsibility to verify that a particular retailer is a Participating Authorised Retailer. Purchases made from anyone other than a Participating Authorised Retailer are not eligible for this Promotion (“Non-Qualifying Purchases”).
(8) Non-Qualifying Purchases also include, among others (i) purchases made from online auction sites; (ii) purchases made outside of Australia or New Zealand; (iii) purchases of used or pre-owned golf clubs; (iv) purchases or redemptions made via member rewards or VIP programs; (v) wholesale, governmental, institutional or group purchases; (vi) products obtained through corporate or affiliate programs, loyalty programs, employee purchase programs or points programs; (vii) purchases without a valid receipt or order confirmation; and (viii) Online purchases. Only actual purchasers of a Qualified Set purchased from a Participating Authorised Retailer may participate in this Promotion. Promotion valid for purchases made by consumer end-users only and not for products purchased for re-sale or promotional/charity/tournament or other group events.
(9) Taxes, fees and other charges are not included in this promotion. Compliance with these Terms and Conditions is subject to verification. No substitutes, store credit, rain checks, vouchers or cash value will be issued by Authorised Participating Retailer or Sponsor.
(10) Offer may not be combined with any other offers, discounts or promotions. Offer not valid for groups, clubs or organizations, or for employees of the Sponsor and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, retail locations, suppliers, distributors, advertising, promotion or any other agencies or entities involved with this Promotion and members of their families (parents, siblings, children, and their respective spouses) and/or those residing in the same household (whether related or not) of each of the above are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
(11) Returns of Qualified Sets may not be permitted or may be subject to special conditions. Where a return of a Qualified Set is permitted, the Qualified Set must be in original, new condition and accompanied by an original receipt. The above does not purport to exclude, restrict or modify your rights under the Trade Practices Act.
(12) If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as anticipated, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion for any lawful reason.
(13) If any part of these Terms and Conditions is deemed to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the balance of the Terms and Conditions shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. All trademarks are owned by the respective rights holders. By participating in this Promotion, you agree that any dispute or difference whatsoever arising out of or in connection with this Promotion or these Terms and Conditions shall be submitted to arbitration in accordance with, and subject to, The Institute of Arbitrators & Mediators Australia Rules for the Conduct of Commercial Arbitrations. Unless the parties agree upon an arbitrator, either party may request a nomination from either the President or the Chairman of the Chapter where the dispute arises. You further agree that this arbitration shall be the sole and exclusive forum and venue for resolving any disputes arising out of this Promotion or in any way relating to these Terms and Conditions and waive all rights, if any, to a trial by jury. If for any reason this provision is deemed to be unenforceable, you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state or federal courts located in the City of Melbourne, State of Victoria, Australia.
(14) This Promotion is governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia, for the resolution of all claims and disputes, and the Courts of Victoria shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
© 2017 Callaway Golf Company. The Chevron Device, Callaway and Callaway Golf are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Callaway Golf Company. All rights reserved.